We would like to inform you that we have released a new version of BF Scalper PRO. The new version is 1.6.
By request of our users we have added additional functionality. Continue reading below to learn more about the new things in BF Scalper PRO.
1. New parameters
We have added new parameters in BF SCalper PRO to make it more flexible. Thanks to the new parameters users may configure the EA precisely. Below you can find the new parameters:
- TradeLifeTime: It defines the life time of each trade. For example if you set TradeLifeTime=100 then the EA will close each trades after 100 minutes - no matter whether the profit is positive or negative. Value in minutes. By default its value is 0 (zero) which means that it is disabled. Value greater than 0 (zero) activate this parameter.
- Min_ATR_SL: Minimal dynamic stop loss. The EA will not set dynamic stop loss lower than Min_ATR_SL value. Value in pips.
- Max_ATR_SL: Maximal dynamic stop loss. The EA will not set dynamic stop loss greater than Max_ATR_SL value. Value in pips.
2. New more secure .set files
Below you can find secure .set files for each supported pairs, which have the word "safe" in the name. In these .set files we have disabled trading on Monday morning and on Friday evening. With the idea to avoid big losses during Monday morning gaps. If you are going to use the "safe" .set files then you should know that you may have less trades than usual. Since Monday and Friday trading is reduced in these "safe" .set files this will impact also on EA performance. You may have reduced profits.
- bfspro-euraud-safe.set <- click to download
- bfspro-eurcad-safe.set <- click to download
- bfspro-eurchf-safe.set <- click to download
- bfspro-eurgbp-safe.set <- click to download
- bfspro-eurusd-safe.set <- click to download
- bfspro-gbpcad-safe.set <- click to download
- bfspro-usdcad-safe.set <- click to download
- bfspro-usdchf-safe.set <- click to download
- bfspro-usdjpy-safe.set <- click to download
- bfspro-gbpusd-safe.set <- click to download
The above .set files are incuded in the installer and in the archive for manual installation.
The new version is available for downloading in the member area.
We always strive to keep our products up to date. We value our customers a lot and their desires are of great importance to us. We are open to new ideas. If you believe you have an idea that can improve our products do not hesitate to contact us.
If you have any questions about the new version don't hesitate to contact us or add comment below.