We would like to inform you that we have released a new version of BF Scalper PRO. The new version is 1.5.
By request of our users we have added Trailing Stop system and an option for enable/disable Long & Short trades in the new version. Continue reading below to learn more about the new things in BF Scalper PRO.
Trailing Stop System
The idea of the Trailing Stop System is to guarantee at least some pips profit for every open position. By request of our users we have added such system in BF Scalper PRO.
The Trailing Stop system parameters are:
- Trailing_Stop: true/false - enable/disable the trailing stop system.
- Trailing_Stop_Value: value of the trailing stop in pips. The difference in pips between order open price and the trailing stop.
- Trailing_Stop_After: when the current profit of a trade is equal or greater than Trailing_Stop_After value the EA will set a trailing stop to this order equal to Trailing_Stop_Value value.
By default the Trailing Stop System is disabled. If you wish to use it then you have to set Trailing_Stop=true.
Only Long or only Short positions
By request of our users we have added option for enable/disable Long & Short trades. We have added two new parameters in BF Scalper PRO settings:
- LongTrades: true/false - enable/disable Long trades.
- ShortTrades: true/false - enable/disable Short trades.
Thanks to these two new parameters you have the possibility to configure the EA to open only Long positions or only Short positions or both type of positions. By default these two new parameters and enabled.
The new version is available for downloading in the member area.
If you have any questions about the new version don't hesitate to contact us or add comment below.