We would like to inform you about a few updates related to our forex robots. We have published a new version of Grid Master PRO and we have prepared a new .set file for BF Scalper PRO.
Continue reading below to learn more about the new things.
1. We have published a new version of Grid Master PRO
The new version of Grid Master PRO is 1.3. It is available for downloading in the member area My Products page. Bewol you can read the new improvements which our team has added in the new version.
- By request of our users, we have added "-Manual" comment to all trades opened manually (opened by the buttons BUY and SELL from the information box). In this way, traders can easily sort which trades are opened automatically and which manually.
- We have modified the Time Management System. We have added support for brokers who allow trading on Saturday and Sunday. Users who use such a broker will be able to configure Grid Master PRO to trade during Saturday and Sunday. Due to big time difference between different brokers some of them close the market lately (at the earlier hours of Saturday) others start trading earlier (at Sunday evening). If your broker does exactly this then you will be able to configure Grid Master PRO to trade on these hours too.
If you don't use Grid Master PRO for manual trading (you do only automated trading) and your broker doesn't have unusual trading hours then you don't need to update to the new version
2. We have updated EURGBP .set file of BF Scalper PRO
- We have created a new .set file for EURGBP currency pair. It is recommended to download and load this .set file if you trade on this pair. The new settings show better results on EURGBP. The "secure" .set file for EURGBP is also updated. Both .set files are uploaded on our website and you can download them from here:
If you have any questions about the new version of Grid Master PRO or about the new .set files of BF Scalper PRO don't hesitate to comment below or to contact us.